Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 22 Mar 2010, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Almost all the nominees for the 2010 CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards have been announced, but there are still four key categories left, which we'll be announcing throughout the week. First up is the Macquarie Financial award for Mortgage Broker of the Year (under 25 employees), which recognizes brokers who aren't affiliated with a national network.
  • Tony Di Tosto CRA | 23 Mar 2010, 08:45 AM Agree 0
    I have known Lou for many years both on a personal and business level. There are few people that I considered more trustworthy, honest and reliable than Lou.
  • Deanne McShane, Law Clerk | 23 Mar 2010, 10:38 AM Agree 0
    Well deserved award Lou! I have worked with many, many brokers over a very long career in Real Estate. You are knowledgeable, trustworthy, cautious and honest, all qualities needed to make a good Mortgage Broker. Congratulations Lou!
  • stan falkowski | 24 Mar 2010, 12:32 AM Agree 0
    Vince has been an innovator since entering the mortgage brokerage business. His weekly mortgage show on CP24, sponsored by Monster Mortgage, shows true professionalism and enhances the image of all mortgage brokers.
Post a reply