Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 30 Jan 2015, 06:35 AM Agree 0
A forecast from CIBC World Markets predicts that the bank of Canada will make a further 0.25 per cent cut to interest rates in March despite the current weakness of the Canadian dollar.
  • @kiltedbroker | 30 Jan 2015, 08:56 AM Agree 0
    Because economists have such a great track record of nailing predictions... I'm not gonna hold my breath.
  • Name (required) | 30 Jan 2015, 02:56 PM Agree 0
    In my humble opinion, Canada is in recession for past 12 months. Only lies from CREA our banking and most importantly government institutions holds it together. This country is where only few can really make decent money. The rest of the cattle can be fed with paper values and pie in the sky. Simply, representation of who we are and quality of education our people poses. Just like that gentleman who came from abroad, speaks no English, signed exclusivity RE agreement with the agent of the same origin and then went public on CBC to demonstrate the fool he is. Is the 63% over valued real estate based on the same logic? Oh, god!
  • Layth Matthews | 04 Feb 2015, 12:24 PM Agree 0
    What good is more BOC stimulus if the banks don't pass it through to the economy?
Post a reply