Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 21 Apr 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
Canadian Franchise Association recognized CENTUM’s parent company for the practices that have given its franchisees much acclaim and success
  • Jackie Simpson | 21 Apr 2016, 10:59 AM Agree 0
    Congratulations U Gary Charlwood, Chris and Martin. Well deserved award! Whole heartedly agree with Paul's comments with regards to the Centum Financial Group. Doesn't matter how big or small your Franchise is, you feel like family!
  • Bindu Bouns | 21 Apr 2016, 11:16 AM Agree 0
    True, Very Proud to be the part of Centum Family......
  • Samantha Gale | 21 Apr 2016, 12:49 PM Agree 0
    Congratulations to Paul and all Centum staff and brokers! Well Deserved!
  • Evan | 22 Apr 2016, 10:21 AM Agree 0
    Paul Therien has always been an amazingly inspirational leader, not just for Centum, but for our Industry. I see that this type of leadership runs in the DNA of the company!

Congrats to Centum and their parent company. A very well deserved honour.
  • Ezra | 22 Apr 2016, 10:28 AM Agree 0
    As a part of the CENTUM family I am very proud and not at all surprised that this award was given. In my experience when they say we are part of a family, they are not kidding.

It is much more than just words. It is actually a part of the CENTUM core values.
  • Keith | 22 Apr 2016, 10:32 AM Agree 0
    This is top honors! Well Done! From what I read this is the absolute top award for franchise companies in the country... very impressive!

I also note that they were inducted to the International Franchise Associations hall of fame some time ago.

We, in the broker industry, should be very proud that one of our own (Centum) has received this honor. It makes us ALL look better.
  • BC Broker | 22 Apr 2016, 10:37 AM Agree 0
    Congrats to everyone at Centum and the Charlwood Pacific Group. This is quite an honour.
  • Christian | 27 Apr 2016, 10:15 AM Agree 0
    I was browsing previous articles and I just saw this. Quite an achievement! Says a lot about the group and Centum in how they run their business. Very impressive.
  • Shaz | 28 Apr 2016, 10:22 AM Agree 0
    I walk a little bit taller knowing that I am a part of one of the top franchise organizations in the country, and the world! This just reaffirms my choice to join. In my experience, and after leaving my last brand, they earned this award with hard work and true dedication to their network.
  • Mike F. | 28 Apr 2016, 10:31 AM Agree 0
    Yup, this is deserved! Paul and the team at head office are fantastic to deal with and after working with them I get why they won this. I'm very proud to be a part of this company. Very proud.
  • Paul Therien - CENTUM | 29 Apr 2016, 10:20 AM Agree 0
    I wanted to thank everyone, on behalf of the executive team here at CENTUM and the Charlwood Pacific Group, for the very nice comments.

To us, this is as much an award for us here at head office as it is to our franchisees across all of the brands. It is your efforts, and support, that enables us to be successful. We value each of you and the contribution you make to our organization.

Like any family, it takes all of us to reach the stars, we lift each other to greatness.
Post a reply