Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 12 Aug 2015, 07:00 AM Agree 0
Brokers currently operating Canadian First Financial Centres believe Home Capital’s acquisition of the schedule I bank will help them better compete with the big banks
  • Nikki Taddeo | 12 Aug 2015, 11:16 AM Agree 0
    Home Trust has always been a huge player in our industry. The B and now and A side are very competetive and I applaud them on this move. Congratulations!
  • James | 12 Aug 2015, 12:05 PM Agree 0
    I think that the CFF branch owners are missing a rather big point... OFSI will not allow them to sell banking products as they are no longer licensed to do so. The other "suite" of products are already available through the broker channel. Things like RRSP's etc.

Do they, CFF, really believe that HT will alienate the other major brands in support of 37 offices?
  • Kool aid | 12 Aug 2015, 07:20 PM Agree 0
    Wow. What a spin- Singh.

What about the last broker in who paid $80,000. Were they told, disclosed. Or just sold the bank franchise pitch while CFf knew all along that it was never going to happen. Selling a bank doesn't happen over night. It takes months.

Would they buy shares in CFF today. Of course not. What's to buy anyhow
Post a reply