Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 08 Sep 2016, 12:04 PM Agree 0
A website that shares Toronto’s sold data with subscribers has been “temporarily suspended”
  • Gary | 08 Sep 2016, 01:36 PM Agree 0
    Let's hope Fraser wins this round. TREB has become too powerful and even bullying in some cases with other real estate boards. With any luck, the Tribunal's ruling will be upheld. People should be able to obtain as much information as there is on anything they plan to do/purchase...especially when it involves hundreds of thousands of dollars...
  • DB | 08 Sep 2016, 02:35 PM Agree 0
    Hey Gary, remember the board charges all agents fees aboth monthly and per transaction to provide the MLS data and to staff the board. It's NOT FREE. Let the public go to the Registry and conduct there own searches and see if it's free. Then again, you probably work for some low fee company and take a lot of risks for very little. Wait til you get hit with fines etc for "failing to properly...." and you'll figure it out.
  • Mortgage Michael | 08 Sep 2016, 02:37 PM Agree 0
    Fully agreed, Gary!
  • Johnny | 08 Sep 2016, 04:59 PM Agree 0
    This information should be publicly accessible. What can we do to help Fraser win?
  • Derek | 08 Sep 2016, 05:25 PM Agree 0
    The question is on who's dollar is information being given ,as a Realtor I have to pay for all the information I get , so why shouldn't others have to pay .
  • Geblo | 08 Sep 2016, 08:56 PM Agree 0
    When will the board understand that it is in their own interest to publish or allow publishing of the sold data?
Post a reply