Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 02 Mar 2015, 11:08 AM Agree 0
Brokers are questioning how much foreign investment is expected to flood the Canadian housing market, despite one prediction from a major economist.
  • John D. | 02 Mar 2015, 12:51 PM Agree 0
    I see this article as DLC trying to get attention. We are not going to see a lot of money coming to Canada from Greece nor Russia. Not unless this money is not being disclosed to their country's governments and banking systems. Maybe DLC should stop watching Million Dollar Listing Miami.
  • J Smith | 02 Mar 2015, 01:25 PM Agree 0
    I fully agree with John D. I hope we stay away from sensational reporting and yes, don't forget economists are like weather men! ;)
  • Doug B. | 02 Mar 2015, 09:51 PM Agree 0
    What do you guys think about Asian money in Canada? Prosecution from corruption resulting in hiding, avoiding, off shoring?
  • Doug B. | 03 Mar 2015, 10:15 AM Agree 0
    OTTAWA — Canadian cities need to have an open debate about the risks and benefits of Chinese money — including “hot” funds brought in by corrupt officials — in Canada’s housing market, according to a former senior Harper government official.

http://www.vancouversun.com/business/Former+ambassador+questions+Chinese+money+Canadian+housing/10856158/story.html
Post a reply