Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 12 Sep 2011, 10:00 AM Agree 0
Brokers’ opinions of lenders have undergone some changes over the past year and they are reflected in the results of CMP’s 5th annual Brokers on Lenders Survey.
  • AL | 13 Sep 2011, 03:06 AM Agree 0
    Now how about a survey on if we agree with the results of this survey?
  • Ottawa Broker | 13 Sep 2011, 04:31 AM Agree 0
    Don't know how Al can not agree with the results. We, as brokers fill out the survey and we get to see the results. I know I look at the survey each year and sometimes I am surprised to see who is near the top. I have also checked out lenders becuase of this survey and have been very happy with the service I have recieved. I look at this survey as a way to see how other lenders are doing and if there is a lender I should maybe be looking at. Merix gets business from me now due to last years survey results, becuase it intrigued me so i tried them. The survey was correct, they are a broker friendly lender with good service.
    All BDM's promise the world, so I look at this yearly survey as an honest unbiased opinion presented by my fellow brokers on the lenders available in Canada.
  • Sasi Mache' | 15 Sep 2011, 07:41 AM Agree 0
    I like using MCAP for many reasons. Quick turnaround, super helpful BDM, underwriting managers are friendly and accessable ...and I love using 'professor', it's so easy and I can see exactly where each deal is at.
Post a reply