Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Brokers on Lenders survey results are in

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 12 Jun 2009, 12:00 AM Agree 0
According to the third annual CMP brokers on lenders survey, First National provides Canadian mortgage brokers with the best underwriter support, followed closely by Home Trust.
  • Brent Smith,Broker,Community Mtg.Serv. | 13 Jun 2009, 05:00 AM Agree 0
    Clearly, First National is the best. They have the best seasoned underwriters. Explain this to me, however, why is it a long term pro, who can crank out three times as many deals as a rookie ( and more effectively) get's paid the same? Time to wake up First National.
  • John Heath, Agent, RMA | 16 Jun 2009, 12:18 PM Agree 0
    I agree wholeheartedly with Brent's first comment. In fact, I am surprised that the others were as close as they were. First National literally puts most other broker lenders to shame. Quick turnarounds, excellent communication, fair and consistent practices, and competitive rates and products. I will give some credit to #4 as well, Street Capital has done a pretty good job in a short period of time.
  • Adrian Bita, Agent, RMA | 17 Jun 2009, 02:10 AM Agree 0
    Totally agreed with Brent and John, and generally with the fact the First National absolutely deserves to be there. Nothing but great experience with them. Congratulations!!!
  • Adrian Bita, Agent, RMA | 17 Jun 2009, 02:11 AM Agree 0
    Totally agreed with Brent and John, and generally with the fact the First National absolutely deserves to be there. Nothing but great experience with them. Congratulations!!!
  • Adrian Bita, Agent, RMA | 17 Jun 2009, 02:11 AM Agree 0
  • Kim Gibbons, Mortgage Agent- Mortgage Intelligence | 17 Jun 2009, 04:14 AM Agree 0
    I am thrilled for First National to be at the top. They have been extremely professional, great turnaround times and most importantly great products and rates for my clients. They always look at each deal with great respect and the service levels are at the top of the industry. Congrats!
  • Anonymous - Lender Underwriter | 03 Jul 2009, 02:29 AM Agree 0
    I would be very interested in hearing who the worst was and why.

I have always heard wonderful things about First Nat from my brokers - Congrats!!
  • John Heath, Agent, RMA | 15 Jul 2009, 09:37 AM Agree 0
    You want to know who we think are the worst? If you want to get agents and brokers in the community talking about that, you'll never hear the end of it Anonymous Underwriter! Unfortunately, I don't want to burn any bridges on a public forum or potentially insult your company, if you'd like to know please email jheath AT rmabroker DOT ca.
Post a reply