Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 17 Jul 2015, 09:00 AM Agree 0
Frustrations mount that the banks aren’t passing the entire savings onto their clients in the wake of another axed benchmark rate.
  • Jerry Quigley | 17 Jul 2015, 10:07 AM Agree 0
    That, Mr Woodhouse, is really known of your business. I am a mortgage broker but I don't pretend that private business need to answer to me about anything, or necessarily explain the reasons they do something. I am free to take my business wherever I chose. The market will decide if a business gets business or not.
  • Debbie | 17 Jul 2015, 12:08 PM Agree 0
    ???? Jerry, please clarify what that comment has to do with what was said in the article???
  • Mark Norman | 17 Jul 2015, 02:55 PM Agree 0
    I'm equally as confused at Jerry's comment and agree with Dustan's comment 100%. It's shameful, the BOC lowers the rate to reduce interest costs / increase consumer spending and the chartered banks add those billions to their bottom lines instead.
  • Debbie | 20 Jul 2015, 10:32 AM Agree 0
    When did this page become an advertising avenue?
  • Elsie | 20 Jul 2015, 11:17 AM Agree 0
    Since when does Mortgage Broker News allow this kind of advertising!!!! It's all bogus!!!
  • Jerry Quigley | 20 Jul 2015, 11:30 AM Agree 0
    If you need an explanation to a straight forward comment, I cannot help you, Debbie.
  • Debbie | 20 Jul 2015, 11:52 AM Agree 0
    Just saying!! I wasn't the only one confused and it had nothing to do with the article. Have a good day!
Post a reply