Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 07 Apr 2011, 10:00 AM Agree 0
More than half of young potential homebuyers in Canada think they are better off waiting until next year, according to a new survey, effectively contradicting broker observations.
  • MK Woodson | 09 Apr 2011, 01:37 AM Agree 0
    You think comments from two brokers from remote regions of the country will negate the result of a national survey?
  • @kiltedbroker | 09 Apr 2011, 01:40 AM Agree 0
    I am engaged with social media and our office does not have a budget for traditional advertising. We target younger Realtors who are working with younger clients as our primary referral sources. Most of our clients are either first time home buyers or looking to upgrade from their first home.

Given that this is my primary client demographic, I can say with certainty that the Saskatchewan housing market has the younger generation driving the bus.

• Vittorio | 10 Apr 2011, 01:03 PM Agree 0
    I agree in the last three months in our office we have seen a big increase in first time buyers and what I gather it is the parents that let their kids know that they need to purchase a home.
Post a reply