Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 12 Nov 2014, 10:47 AM Agree 0
Brokers praise one industry player's dedication to the industry following a recent announcement that his institution is poised to make a big move.
  • Nikki Taddeo | 12 Nov 2014, 12:30 PM Agree 0
    Home Trust have always been excellent to brokers and have been huge supporters...... I just hope they don't change too much... As a B Lender, they were always the first lender approached for many of us......
  • Paul Therien - CENTUM | 12 Nov 2014, 03:14 PM Agree 0
    CENTUM has always been a big supporter of HT, and we will continue in that tradition as they transition. I think that this is exciting news for the broker channel as it will open up new doors and allow for broader, more exciting, products.
  • Carlo Astorino | 12 Nov 2014, 06:36 PM Agree 0
    Great to see. HT is a rarity in our economy as a whole. An organization with a culture of passionate, dedicated and engaged people focused on the success of their organization by filling a growing significant consumer product gap and forming strong relationships with their broker partners. I expect and hope that culture will carry forward. Best of Luck!!..
  • Victor Simone | 13 Nov 2014, 07:52 AM Agree 0
    Home Trust is a pillar in the independent mortgage channel, and without them leading the way, most of us would still be working at a bank. So many of their past employees have gone onto other opportunities and are heavily recruited for their business saavy.
Post a reply