Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 09 May 2011, 09:00 AM Agree 0
A radio ad for a leading Ottawa brokerage is stirring leads but also controversy with its subtle jab at the competition – other brokerages included.
  • Mark | 11 May 2011, 01:25 AM Agree 0
    Good for them, I could give a thousand examples of clients disillusioned by other Brokerage houses. Competition is good, falsehoods are unethical.
  • L..A. | 11 May 2011, 03:10 AM Agree 0
    The content of the ad leaves people with the impression that there are bad or incompetent brokers who will cost you thousands of dollars and preys on the consumers fears, Never a good way to try and gain business and certainly not in the best interest of the industry. Very poor idea!
  • Mike | 11 May 2011, 06:05 AM Agree 0
    All the bad mouthing the politician's do in Ottawa is starting to rub off. Unfortunate that in today's society you can't win business on your own merit but you have to resort to dragging down the other guy.
  • Oh my goodness | 11 May 2011, 02:34 PM Agree 0
    It sounds like a great ad, boo hoo to the ones that didn't think of it first. There are great car sales people,, and not so good. Why would our industry be any different. His ad is correct, trust him he has been around for a long time versus someone new out of the starting gate, it could cost thousands.
    Kudos on the ad,,, this industry seems to be full of whiners lately , you do know you don't have to be here right?
Post a reply