Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 12 Mar 2014, 09:45 AM Agree 0
This may give brokers a good excuse to more closely follow world issues, as one broker warns about the potential ramifications the Ukraine crisis may have on the mortgage and housing industries.
  • Okanagan Broker | 12 Mar 2014, 12:29 PM Agree 0
    I'm sorry, but this seems like another "fluff" filler piece...Is Ken a Head Economist specializing World Markets? Is he the next Benjamin Tal (who I respect very highly and who has said nothing about this?)
    The world has gone thru a heck of a lot worse in the past years than the turmoil we are currently seeing in the Ukraine, and unfortunately the last lines of this article seem to best sum up the "POINT" of the article..."Accelerate your plans to sell, or move quickly if you are a purchaser"...lets try to scare a few more people with bad news so that we can drum up more business? Give me a break! Sorry...I'm having one of those days, but I find unsubstantiated articles like this very irritating...I'll go take my meds now...
Post a reply