Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 01 May 2009, 12:00 AM Agree 0
CMP has learned that Ontario mortgage broker and teacher Joe White is preparing to launch a new designation for mortgage professionals based on a national education program through Seneca College.
  • Brad | 02 May 2009, 04:47 AM Agree 0
    Where can I find out more information on this designation? Is it available now? What differentiates this designation from the AMP designation?
  • Brad | 02 May 2009, 04:48 AM Agree 0
    Where can I find out more information about this designation? Is it available now? What is the difference between this and the AMP?
  • Brad | 02 May 2009, 04:49 AM Agree 0
    Where can I find out more information about this designation? Is it available now? What is the difference between this and the AMP?
  • Dylan AMP | 05 May 2009, 12:32 PM Agree 0
    I hate to be the cynic, but is this what we need, another designation? What will this new designation provide me that IMBA or CAAMP cant? or is it a cash grab?
  • Dave | 05 May 2009, 10:46 PM Agree 0
    Why don't we spend more time and money educating the consumer with what our current two designations represent before we introduce another one. Simply does not make sense.
  • ON Broker | 08 May 2009, 01:38 AM Agree 0
    The only way to educate the customer is for brokers to get out there on the radio and in the news, which lately alot of brokers have been really good at. I think the new designation is aimed at something different. Which is allowing the brokers out their who are tired of being lumped together with people who have half their experience and knowledge. This is a chance to further educate yourself and show you;re commited to the profession, and actually have something to show for it.
    The real question for me is how much?
Post a reply