Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 06 Aug 2014, 08:42 AM Agree 0
It can be tough – what with constant rule changes and increased difficulty funding deals – but having a positive attitude will help your business, writes Jake Abramowicz of Mortgage Edge.
  • Dustan Woodhouse | 06 Aug 2014, 11:17 AM Agree 0
    Great Message! Worth re-reading every few months. Thanks for sharing.
  • Ron Butler | 06 Aug 2014, 12:54 PM Agree 0
    This is the reason full service, full priced mortgage brokers will be around eternally. I cannot speak for others in my space but my online discount brokerage is not able to have multiple client meetings and we are not set up to take calls in the middle of the night.

I am very respectful of this model and I am constantly saying the full service mortgage broker will be here forever, this article illustrates the reasons why that is true.
  • john pollard | 10 Aug 2014, 03:03 PM Agree 0
    I have a client currently going through this process now where the local bank branch is unable to make a rational or local decision and is relying on a non-descript impersonal person with a computer and no hands on personal knowledge of the applicant in some far off location...unbelievable.
  • Barb | 11 Aug 2014, 07:28 AM Agree 0
    Excellent message! especially the part about not getting angry with your lender. They too are just doing their job.
Post a reply