Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 27 Nov 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
The holiday season is a time for giving and one industry leader is raising money for a cause that is very dear to his heart.
  • Anthony | 27 Nov 2013, 09:11 AM Agree 0
    Good for you...nice to know you remember the hard times and that now you are in a position to help those in need and doing so, is a testament to your care for those less fortunate...keep up the good work.
  • Richard Morgan | 27 Nov 2013, 10:02 AM Agree 0
    Never forget your past , good for you Alex , well done .
  • Alphonse Negro | 28 Nov 2013, 09:57 AM Agree 0
    Alex congratulations.. I have to tell you that I am so impressed with the Iranian Community.. A large part of my clients are Iranian and it is always a pleasure to run and help them..acquire meaningful realestate assets .
    Canadians are very giving in nature in hard or good times.. Make this a holiday tradition.. Life is not just about rates or money but about humanity..

On another note where CAAMP can help its brokers is by organizing a national campaign where member mortgage brokers can contribute a fraction of their commissions, let them accumulate over the year and than on behave of its members can donate this money to United Way and Centraide here in Quebec.. They help so many needy charities...

You have shown tremendous leadership with this very humble but brave gesture..

Hopefully you have set the tone for other mortgage brokers to do the same across their communities... If ever I can help you here in Montreal I am your brother.....
Post a reply