Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 06 Jan 2016, 10:11 AM Agree 0
A broker’s license has been suspended by FSCO following complaints of a sexual nature, among numerous other allegations
  • Ron Butler | 06 Jan 2016, 12:50 PM Agree 0
    Two things:

FSCO appears to have done very significant and thorough audits of this brokerage and based on the the massive numbers of AUDITED failures over the course of two audits with long elapsed time between them and the testimony of an employee of the brokerage this is clearly a case where a license had to be suspended. We brokers often ask why FSCO does not act more authoritatively in respect to complaints, well here is a case that they did act, so good on FSCO.

As for the client testimony I will only say that their are always two sides to these mortgage matters. Likely no camera was running to record the events.

I will say this; if even one of those consumer allegations is true: the only word that can be used to describe those actions is: disgusting.
Post a reply