Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 07 Mar 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
We already know how the others did, but now it’s time to see how your bank partners faired last quarter
  • Broker | 09 Mar 2016, 10:17 AM Agree 0
    With National Bank paying realtors 50 bps on mortgages, not surprised that they increased the volume. I will be sending my business to lenders that support brokers.
  • Another Broker | 09 Mar 2016, 02:26 PM Agree 0
    With Manulife coming on board this year with Manulife One for brokers I won't be surprised if National Bank exit the broker channel altogether. The only useful thing they've got is the AIO and prime HELOC for certain professions like doctors and engineers and that can be matched by other banks. Apart from those two products their broker rates are nowhere nearly as competitive as the other banks. No wonder their market share in the channel has been stagnant for some time. They're not even in the D+H top 10 which is rather bizarre for a big bank that's competing for business with the likes of Scotia and TD.
Post a reply