Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Best of both worlds

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 18 Apr 2012, 10:00 AM Agree 0
For Allan Kates and Northwood Mortgage, a strong team is the key to being successful and that includes brokers as well as external partners
  • John | 25 Feb 2015, 02:24 PM Agree 0
    I worked with an agent from Northwood Mortgage. I was worried at first about all the paperworks. However, the agent was professional and the whole process was made easy.
  • Northwood Mortgage | 27 Feb 2015, 02:53 PM Agree 0
    Thank You John. It was our pleasure to help you with your mortgage, essentially one of the most important decisions of your life.

We provide professional training for our agents through our inhouse trainers with case studies. We make sure our agents are well equipped to help folks like yourself.

We are working harder for you.
  • Dave | 02 Mar 2015, 03:15 PM Agree 0
    I work for Northwood Mortgage right now and I can say that our customer service is top notch and our customers know it!

Allan and the executive team's decision to join VERICO was one that was always customer focused. The purpose is clear: To give the best service in the industry and use the leading tools to do so.

My clients are blown away by the above and beyond attitude we have toward solving a problem in the best way for the client, to keep them coming back to Northwood for life.
  • Roco | 10 Mar 2015, 10:51 AM Agree 0
    What do you enjoy being a mortgage agent?
  • Dario | 01 Apr 2015, 11:58 AM Agree 0
    What I love about being part of the Northwood Mortgage team is having unparalleled channels of support when finding the right mortgage solutions for our clients.

It is proven that our emphasis is 100% on the client; always ensuring top-notch service and the stiffest competition in the marketplace.

The biggest compliment someone can receive is a referral. When someone experiences the level of commitment we offer at Northwood, and spreads the experience to his or her network, our relationship deepens as no referral is unappreciated.
  • B.G. | 17 Apr 2015, 03:58 PM Agree 0
    Northwood's program has been extremely beneficial to me in making a transition into the mortgage brokering business. Allan was very helpful to me, in explaining how the mortgage business works, as well as explaining the process of getting licensed and what to look for in selecting a brokerage.

My reason for selecting Northwood as the brokerage to work with, was to get the kind of support, and so far, it has been fantastic! Initially, my training sessions were extremely helpful to learn the basics of finding and handling leads, asking the right questions and gathering the right information, getting a file setup in filogix, and going through the steps of handling a deal.

The leads that I have received through Northwood have helped me grow my new business very quickly: the combination of steady leads as well as the kind of support I was expecting when I joined Northwood

I am enjoying my new career very much, and I really enjoy the environment and the support that Northwood offers.
Post a reply