Best mobile apps?

by |
What are the best mobile apps that you use as a mortgage broker? Trying to get more into mobile apps and I hear about a lot of products but I wanted to find out which ones people specifically use and why?
  • Deepak Bansal on 2015-01-06 1:39:47 PM

My favourite apps that I use include the following: SignEasy and SignMyPad (for remote e-signings), DropBox (for cloud document management), DocScan HD (acts as a scanner) and HootSuite (to manage social media platforms) to name a few.

• Joanne Bedard - Investors Group on 2015-01-08 6:03:43 AM

I use gas Buddy for gas station location and price convenience, red Pin for real estate location, Number 1 (long distance calls via Rogers) - Utube for (adds) - Print to go (for hooking up to printers) Scan to Text (for scanning documents), Maps for navigation, Smart Tags for discounts, Yellow Pages, Bloomberg for stock, Parrot for recordings & notes, microphone option is great so that you can dictate your e-mail, Price Check, business card, Neat Scanning equipment, is one of the best time saving for scanning business cards to imput the data & Hotel Quickly for hotel booking. The weather channel

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Name (required)
Comment (required)
By submitting, I agree to the Terms & Conditions