Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 24 Sep 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Brokers are hungry for a credit rating system that many banks use and where Beacon scores appear to be trending higher.
  • Bob | 24 Sep 2013, 11:38 AM Agree 0
    MorWEB also has access to ScoreMaker that can analize the bureau to educate and make recommendations that will help increase a clients future score so they will have a better chance of obtaining higher score to help qualify for a mortgage.
  • Diane | 24 Sep 2013, 11:48 AM Agree 0
    Wow, that is great! I hope all older systems upgrade to MorWEB!
  • Bob | 24 Sep 2013, 11:53 AM Agree 0
    You mean D&H Expert users transition over to MorWEB? This functionality has been available to MorWEB users for over two years now...
  • Okanagan Broker | 24 Sep 2013, 11:59 AM Agree 0
    I piloted Morweb years ago and can tell you it was so far ahead of Expert at the time it wasn't even funny...It is a client based system, NOT a deal based system, so updating client information was independant of any deal you were working on...Unfortunately without lender support I had to remain with Filogix Expert...
    Nice to see Morweb back, but I don't agree with lenders paying brokers more depending on the loan system we use...I use Expert because that was what the lenders used...And I will gladly reconsider Morweb once all lenders accept applicastions via Morweb...
Post a reply