Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 20 Oct 2011, 09:10 AM Agree 0
Broker beefs aside, CAAMP realized a whopping 10 per cent jump in AMP memberships during its last fiscal year, according to data released this week.
  • Julia Krause | 21 Oct 2011, 03:52 AM Agree 0
    Interesting... the number of brokers and brokers getting their AMP keeps increasing, yet mortgage brokers' market share stays the same, or decreases slightly... why is that, I wonder???
  • Christopher | 21 Oct 2011, 04:27 AM Agree 0
    “It’s a very difficult course, something reflected in the failure rate, which is comparable to other qualifying tests,..."

Just pay attention and it's hard not to ace it.

I would like to see annual qualifications for ALL licensees.
  • George | 21 Oct 2011, 04:51 AM Agree 0
    With respect to the mandatory credits, apparently, from a conversation that I had with someone in your office, as long as the course you take is one of the mandatory credits, you can take the same one for each of the 4 credits! Now that's what I call education.
  • Sylvia | 26 Oct 2011, 07:34 AM Agree 0
    George - I asked the same question, and what they said was that all 4 credits can come from the same category, but they have to be 4 different credits. What they're saying is that you don't have to take 1 credit from each of the 4 compulsory categories, but you could take 4 in one that interests you- for example Fraud Avoidance.
Post a reply