Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 03 Sep 2014, 10:56 AM Agree 0
At a time when lenders are increasingly focusing on alternative lending, one major player – known for its alternative offerings – has announced new prime products.
  • Angela Wong-Liao - Invis Inc | 03 Sep 2014, 11:52 AM Agree 0
    Wow, I love this innovative new products from Equitable Bank, "The new Evolution Suite" and I am looking forward to the launch. Equitable Trust has grown into a Schedule 1 bank under the strong leadership of Andrew Moor, whom I know when he was the chief executive officer of Invis Inc back in the early 2000. Way to go, Equitable Bank!!
  • RMAI - GTA Broker | 04 Sep 2014, 10:46 AM Agree 0
    Innovatie Angela? lol The product is an attempt of copying Home Trust accelerator product that is already out, but if you read through it not as good pre-payment options or penalties. Give them a hand for coming out with a new product but its far from innovative.
  • Ron Butler | 04 Sep 2014, 11:56 AM Agree 0
    An essential truth of our business is that more suppliers are better, the majority of the time at some point in the business cycle every lender makes a move be it product or pricing to compete to gain business. That is always good for the broker. In this case we are talking about a bank and if their success in "A" business grows they may eventually be able to lend conventionally at prime rates on a non-insured basis and that is a very good thing.
Post a reply