Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 10 Feb 2015, 06:35 AM Agree 0
Fears that the oil industry’s decline would drag Alberta into recession are not shared by the Royal Bank of Canada.
  • Luis | 10 Feb 2015, 10:00 AM Agree 0
    RBC, is worrying too much. All they need is to increase everyone`s limit on credit cards so they can keep their mortgage payment current through cash advances. Especially those who lost their jobs. Mr. Harper has it all under control with new immigration policy. Citizenship purchase for Million$ for your houses! You will get your money back when they sell to unsuspected new immigrants for insane amounts. It is not the toys that drive household debt to 160+%, but lack of affordability to live in houses priced as such. One can put years of living expense in to value of the house with piece of mind that some fool will pick it up later. All conditions are well in place. Bleached MLS reports, RE companies' spineless marketing efforts, lies of government institutions. What a great country!
  • Daryl French | 10 Feb 2015, 12:02 PM Agree 0
    It's a free country, no ones forcing you to stay Luis??
  • Ottawa Broker | 10 Feb 2015, 12:12 PM Agree 0
    Hey Luis, pack your bags and get out of Canada, we don't want negative idiots like yourself. Canada is the best country in the world. We don't need cry babies like you in this country. but I am sure you don't have the back bone or personal strength to leave this country as you are a spineless loser. Why don't you show your full name after a comment like that? I am from a military family that has given greatly for this country, so when I hear negative comments like yours, you are lucky I don't know your last name or I would drag you to the border by your hair and kick your ass out of this country. you are a loser.
  • Ottawa Broker | 10 Feb 2015, 12:13 PM Agree 0
    Hey Luis, pack your bags and get out of Canada, we don't want negative idiots like yourself. Canada is the best country in the world. We don't need cry babies like you in this country. but I am sure you don't have the back bone or personal strength to leave this country as you are a spineless loser. Why don't you show your full name after a comment like that? I am from a military family that has given greatly for this country, so when I hear negative comments like yours, you are lucky I don't know your last name or I would drag you to the border by your hair and kick your ass out of this country. you are a loser.
Post a reply