Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Alberta brokers brace for influx of Ont., B.C. agents

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 06 Mar 2012, 08:00 AM Agree 0
New forecasts for Alberta home sales have local brokers bracing for another wave of interprovincial poaching as mortgage professionals from B.C. and Ontario amp up their cross border marketing.
  • Ken | 07 Mar 2012, 04:42 AM Agree 0
    I cannot agree more with our Alberta friends. The BC and Ontario dudes would be some kinda pissed if those jokers were doing deals in their back yards ! More so is the territorial knowledge and while many say is all MLS, that too is a crock ! You gotta know your backyard ! don't piss yor clients off folks - give them to a trustworthy counterpart in Alta who will pay you a referral fee.
  • Len Lane | 08 Mar 2012, 01:51 AM Agree 0
    let them come they won't understand the nuances of the oil sands and the patch that Alberta brokers have a firm grip on and one on one contact is always the best way for the customer.
  • Story behind the story | 10 Mar 2012, 02:00 PM Agree 0
    Give me a break, the nuances of the oil sands, how about explaining that here Len. Come on Brokers from across the country, here here for a free enterprise system
Post a reply