Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 22 Aug 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
Blog launched by couple to advise millennials on getting their first million dollars generates much controversy
  • Michael | 22 Aug 2016, 11:20 AM Agree 0
    good on them for finding a way to make it work. My wife and I were millionaires by the time we were 35. We decided to hold off having kids and decided to buy and sell homes after we got married at 21. We poured everything into this until we reno'd 12 homes and built 2. By the time we were 35 we were mtg free and have been that way for over 15 years. We were very disciplined at the time while our friends were off travelling and doing other things. I can't imagine having a mortgage at this point. It's difficult enough to cover all the overhead and kids expenses without one. Sounds crazy but simple, pay yourself first, and set annual financial goals, it works!
  • gully bull | 30 Aug 2016, 01:24 PM Agree 0
    CANADA WAKE UP - it takes 20 years to grow a 20 year old DEPENDANT .

invest in OUR COUNTRY AND ITS FUTURE IS my children .

Canada needs to have babies - who will remind future generations how the west of Quebec created itself from nothing. broke the land by hand braving harsh elements -50, harsh people and extremely hard times vs todays
    expectations of the same age groups .
  • gully bull | 30 Aug 2016, 01:25 PM Agree 0
    how many canadians can do this 4 years ago ...... what an article to flaunt in front of our faces ....
Post a reply