Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 22 Dec 2014, 10:57 AM Agree 0
Canada’s hottest market is set to close out a record year, with average prices eclipsing all-time highs. But sales figures tell two different stories.
  • Errol | 23 Dec 2014, 03:47 AM Agree 0
    I wish to show my appreciation to the writer just for rescuing me from this dilemma. Just after browsing through the internet and finding concepts that were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was well over. Existing devoid of the strategies to the issues you've resolved through your entire article is a critical case, and those which might have badly affected my career if I had not noticed your site. Your primary mastery and kindness in maneuvering all the stuff was valuable. I don't know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a subject like this. I can now look forward to my future. Thanks very much for this skilled and effective help. I will not think twice to recommend your web page to any individual who needs and wants care about this issue.
  • Jerome | 23 Dec 2014, 11:20 PM Agree 0
    Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity on your publish is just spectacular and that i can assume you are a professional in this subject. Well with your permission let me to grasp your feed to keep updated with impending post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
  • Iona | 24 Dec 2014, 11:12 AM Agree 0
    What's so great about this....I don't l know. Sounds like Dr. Jackyl (Errol) and Mr. Hyde (Jerome) with narcissistic tendencies (Jamie).
Post a reply