Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

A controversial No. 1

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 27 Aug 2012, 07:00 AM Agree 0
Yes, he’s this year’s CMP top broker, and Dan Eisner is going to tell you why he alone deserves the title
  • Terry | 30 Aug 2012, 04:54 AM Agree 0
    What is wrong with this industry? As far as I am concerned, there should absolutely be none of this bragging going on anyway. Who cares about the top $$$ man or woman. If that is all that really matters, than it basically says what this industry is all about, money, money, money, lining the pockets and how little Brokers really focus on getting a job done right. Okay, so maybe quite possibly some of these guys took most of the ohone calls or hand me down business, whatever, or they have assistants that do all the real work for the Broker, who is made to look like the star. I see it in Real Estate, the assistants are the back breakers. Who really cares.
  • Jacques | 30 Aug 2012, 07:13 AM Agree 0
    Congrats on the volume of business closed. It certainly is a goal to celebrate.
    That being said, I wonder what this model does to empower people and I wonder what this does for FSCO's know your client when one person, who has not met with the clients make the decision on where the mortgage gets placed.
    When mortgages get placed by rate and not primarily by best solution our industry is commoditized and reduced.
  • Derek Rowley, RMA | 06 Sep 2012, 11:25 AM Agree 0
    I agree 100% with Terry and Jacques. Well said.

Derek Rowley
Post a reply