Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 16 Oct 2012, 06:00 AM Agree 0
The road reps won't like it. Heck, many brokers may not like it, either! But Mortgage Alliance has now handed its members a 20/20 five-year mortgage at 2.98 per cent; specifically tied to its very successful RightMortgage.
  • VirtualMortgageBroker | 17 Oct 2012, 04:23 AM Agree 0
    hmm. Mortgage Intelligence has being offering 2.94% 5 year fixed 20/20 as well for weeks, so I don't see this being any news?
  • James in Whitby | 17 Oct 2012, 05:31 AM Agree 0
    looks like everybody is still selling rate as their #1 reason to use a broker ... when will they ever learn?
  • Jeremy | 17 Oct 2012, 05:33 AM Agree 0
    In the absence of value, sell rate. What message does this send to your associates? Whatever happened to a brokerage helping the associate to add value and compete in a different space rather than having to resort to playing the rate game. #sad
  • MP | 17 Oct 2012, 05:34 AM Agree 0
    Thank you Virtual Mortgage Broker. Why isn't the Invis/MI offering a "big" story? Hmmmm.. Very interesting!
  • Previous MI broker | 17 Oct 2012, 08:50 AM Agree 0
    This is because INVIS/MI are on their way out. They blew it iin this industry by allowing the Verico and DLC's to enter. Boo hoo for them.
  • localmortgagehero.com | 17 Oct 2012, 11:12 AM Agree 0
    Some clients are not in need to advice and the warm fuzzy feeling provided by a broker. They simply want the lowest rate and will stop at nothing to get it. That's why it is important to allays have competitive rates or you will lose clients.
  • Bill Jones | 17 Oct 2012, 11:12 AM Agree 0
    Why don't people go by their REAL NAMES on these posts? Lobbing uninformed, anonymous, cheap-shot grenades at companies is unprofessional and cowardly. State your name and stand accountable. Until you do "Previous MI Broker" your opinion doesn't register with me (not that you would care).
  • Glenn D | 19 Oct 2012, 07:40 AM Agree 0
    how does this MAC 2.98% work? are they funding their own deals or a deal with a specific lender?
Post a reply