Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 23 Jun 2011, 10:10 AM Agree 0
One webinar, 1,000 brokers, and likely 10,000 opinions. Accomplishing the first of those feats is relatively easy, said industry trainer Greg Williamson, preparing to use an online discussion in early July to offer fellow brokers a strategy for “winning the rate war.”
  • therobcampbell.com | 24 Jun 2011, 12:57 PM Agree 0
    Good on you for reaching out to support so many of us out here in the field. Being two years in, I can definitely see how newbies can drown quickly in the deadly sea of rate because let’s be honest: at the beginning that’s really all you have. I have quickly learned that trying to build on service, and that initial relationship, will serve me better in the long run than cutting the rate down only to be scooped by an Institution anyway. Thanks for your continued support Greg. It’s because of great leaders like you and Rob McLister that us up-and-comers see hope in the ever growing field of mortgage financing.
    Cheers!
Post a reply