Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 28 Mar 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Canada’s largest monoline will mark 25 years in the industry on April 1.
  • Frank | 28 Mar 2013, 07:49 AM Agree 0
    Congratulations on your success!
  • Joe the Broker | 28 Mar 2013, 08:26 AM Agree 0
    The best Broker supporting lender out there...
  • Michael Lloyd | 28 Mar 2013, 09:08 AM Agree 0
    Congratulations First National, and thanks for being such a great partner to the Canadian Mortgage Broker!
  • George Dannewald | 28 Mar 2013, 10:35 AM Agree 0
    I too wish to congratulate you on this 25th anniversary. I had enjoyed many years dealing with First National, but unfortunately when I moved to my current company over 2 years ago, I discovered that none of our 60 + agents are allowed to deal with you, and your BDO is quite adamant about it so have been forced to go elsewhere. Good luck in the next 25 years.
  • Paul Bath CPMB | 28 Mar 2013, 01:40 PM Agree 0
    Having been in the Industry alongside First National for 24 years, it's great seeing them grow so well and continue with their strong support of Mortgage Brokers and associations such as IMBA
  • Gary Mauris | 28 Mar 2013, 08:51 PM Agree 0
    Stephen, congrats on 25 years. First National is a phenomenal partner with DLC. Huge kudo's to you and all your loyal staff that work so hard. A special shout out to Scott Mckenzie and Ben Kawa, you guys are ROCKSTARS!!! You are an amazing lender and our company is a very proud supporter of your organization!!!!
  • Alex Bruce | 11 Apr 2013, 07:32 AM Agree 0
    Thank you everyone for the positive feedback and to Donald for the great article!

I have been part of First National for 11 years and am so grateful for all the amazing brokers and partners I now have as friends.

George, Thanks for your support over the years! Even though we are not able to work on deals together, that doen't mean we can't keep in touch. Take care and be well.

Post a reply